Types of Personal Data
- Name, passport number, and other identifying information.
- We may record your name, title, date of birth, your nationality, and passport number.
- Your contact details and personal account or registration details.
- Your contact details including your email, telephone number (home, mobile, and/or business), home and/or office address, company name.
- Information about your reservations, bookings, and purchases.
ancillary services (such as transportation, sports activities, tours and other tourism activities) and the products you purchase.
Information about your payment.
When you have paid for your accommodation or other products and services we offer, we may collect your data regarding the payment, such as credit card number and type, cardholder name, address, and expiry date.
Information regarding your stay.
When you stay with us, we process information related to your stay, such as your stay period, check-in and check-out time, your room number, your itemized bill, Frequent Guest Program Number and Tier Level, and special request (if any). At your request, we may also record any detail information such as medical condition to meet your medical needs or dietary requests you have or any additional assistance you require to help us serve you better.
Your Frequent Stay Membership
When you join our loyalty program, we collect your information, for instance, hobby, religion, nationality, and language. We also process your membership number, rewards and benefits, type and level of membership, stay transaction history, redemption history, expired membership, complaint, requests, suggestion, complementary and other information related to your membership.
Our communication with you.
When you send us email, telephone, or other communication, or through our social media, we may register your communication with us. When you contact us, our staff will register your questions, complaints, needs, or other purpose in our database. We may also collect information you choose to share with us, for instance, when you fill out our customer survey, fill out suggestion or complaint form, or submit for a contest held by us.
Use of our website, apps, and other digital media.
When you visit our website or apps, we may collect information such as IP address, browser type, operating system, referring website, web-browsing behavior, device ID (for mobile apps only), and app use.
Collection of Information
Legian Beach Hotel may collect your personal data in various ways, for instance when you book a stay, use our website and mobile application, register for newsletter, purchase our products and services through our sales office/direct/travel agents, communicate with us via social media, contact center, and other indirect channels.
We may receive information about you from our sister properties, partners, service providers, third parties contracted with us, or public authorities who are legally entitled to disclose that information.
Use of Your Information
- By accessing our website via any means, book a stay through our website, our offline channel, including travel agency and other indirect channels, you agree that your personal information may be collected, stored, used and shared by us and our partners, third parties we work with, or other institutions that are legally entitled to inquire us regarding legal matters, for any of the following purposes:
- To comply with legal interest and regulatory compliance requirements applicable within and outside territory of Indonesia to Legian Beach Hotel
- To provide our services to you during pre-stay, during stay, and post-stay
- To identify you in relation to emergencies purposes in Legian Beach Hotel operational as referred to the provisions of our Emergency Response Plan and/or regulation regarding hotel applicable to Legian Beach Hotel
- To announce and notify you in connection to your stay in Legian Beach Hotel
- To enhance our promotional or marketing purposes for Legian Beach Hotel or other parties contracted with Legian Beach Hotel
- To store your personal data for a period of time in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- To facilitate our loyalty /Frequent Stay program
- To make a profile for consumer behavior.
- Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we have your consent to do so, (ii) where we need the personal information to perform a contact with you, or (iii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as the possible consequences if you do not provide your information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your stay with us
- To provide your stay arrangement with us, we must disclose your personal data with our sister properties, third party services, local authority, Customs Immigration Quarantine (CIQ) process, and other companies involved. When you purchase our services through travel agent or other third party, we also disclose your personal data.
To support services we associate
- We cooperate with third parties to provide our services, such as IT support provider, social network provider, marketing agencies, bank, our insurance provider, transportation companies. All such third parties will be required to adequately protect your personal data and only process it in accordance with our instructions.
- To support our loyalty program
We disclose your personal data to our sister properties
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or ordered by authorized institutions, or in order to enforce or apply our policies and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of any criminal offenses.
- To enhance our marketing purposes
We may disclose your personal data within our group or third parties contracted with us for direct marketing purposes.
These parties’ use of your personal data may be subject to their own privacy policies and which we suggest you familiarize yourself with in the relevant circumstances set out above.
Data Retention and Security Measure
Legian Beach Hotel will take its best effort to protect your personal data against loss or unlawful use by providing appropriate technical and organizational measures.
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access to and be entitled to update and amend your personal data for our loyalty program.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us to email@example.com with subject “Customer Rights-Data Protection”.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information on the basis of your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. However, if you withdraw your consent, please be informed that it may have implication to our service provided to you.
You are welcome to exercise any other rights under applicable data protection law and regulations by by emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Customer Rights”.
International Data Transfer
Legian Beach Hotel may transfer your personal data to countries other than your country of residence. We take this measure in order to fulfill your stay arrangements or because our group companies, partners, or service providers have operations in countries across the world. Where necessary, Legian Beach Hotel will endeavor adequate protection to comply with the requirements or international data transfer under applicable data protection laws.
Contacting Legian Beach Hotel
Legian Beach Hotel
Jalan Melasti, Legian Kelod, Kuta, Bali Indonesia